Qantas Airways, the flag carrier of Australia, signed with NAVBLUE for BTV/ROPS risk management service.
BTV/ROPS aims at reducing the aircraft excursion risk at landing by
- Automating aircraft braking to reach the taxiway selected by the crew
- Continuously monitoring of Aircraft energy during landing phase
- Converting Aircraft energy into actual necessary landing distance
- Comparing necessary landing distance to the landing distance available
- Alerting pilot crew in case of potential overrun
No of ROPS customers is rapidly increasing, includes Air new Zealand, ANA, THAI airways, Emirates, Airfrance, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa, Korean Air, Cebu, Philippine Airlines, China Airlines, Qatar, Cathay Pacific, LAN TAM, Avianca, Malaysia, Lion Air, British Airways, Asiana Airlines, Vietnam airlines, FINNAIR, Etihad ...etc.
Full Article: Navblue | An Airbus Company
Source : Navblue | An Airbus Company